This year is going to be a big one for me so I’m going to make a list of my resolutions. I did pretty good in 2010 but I think 2011 is going to be my year. Here’s my resolutions:
1. Go on more hikes. (hikes make me happy and I need to be outside more)
2. Knit myself a sweater or cardigan. (I’m afraid of big projects and I need to conquer my fear! I’m thinking of making this one: Kimono Wrap.)
3. Prioritize my future and work hard this year so that I have options with graduate school. (this really doesn’t need any explanation. This year’s classes will determine where I get into grad school so I need to work hard to open up some doors)
4. Go to more yoga classes and work on my self-awareness. (always a necessity)
5. Make more time to volunteer at organizations like Free Arts. (I’m a registered volunteer but I don’t get the chance to go very often because of my work schedule. I need to prioritize this more because this is such an awesome organization)
This is going to be a great year!