I’m still kind of a rookie when it comes to motherhood, but it’s definitely starting to grow on me. Aleksa has changed my life in ways I never realized that she would. There are plenty of perks to being a mom in addition to the amazing part about creating human life…here’s a few of them:
1. Can show up whenever you want, just blame the baby.
2. Instant excuse to leave any event or gathering: say baby is hungry or needs a new diaper.
3. People hold doors for you and generally give you the right of way when walking.
4. Always have someone to cuddle with all day, every day.
5. Excuse to make adorable baby stuff (i.e. knitting and sewing)
6. Always have someone to talk to who will listen (a very captive audience…hehe)
This is just part one because I’m sure plenty more fun motherhood stuff will come up in the next few months. My little girl is 6 months now and it has been such a roller coaster of sleeplessness and excitement.